Thursday, April 16, 2020

Unsure of codes

Hi guys ,this is my first post. I tried to find threads on this subject but couldn't so i hope its in the correct thread I have a problem on my 2012 c220 cdi I bought the car needing a repair as it had been bumped. I fixed all the smashed components ie bumper wing bonnet etc and took it for a drive when i noticed i had the esp and abs lights on , i put my code reader on and its displays c113400 signal of component L6/4 right rear axle rpm sensor is implausible C327000 implausible values of... Unsure of codes
Hi guys ,this is my first post. I tried to find threads on this subject but couldn't so i hope its in the correct thread
I have a problem on my 2012 c220 cdi
I bought the car needing a repair as it had been bumped. I fixed all the smashed components ie bumper wing bonnet etc and took it for a drive when i noticed i had the esp and abs lights on , i put my code reader on and its displays c113400 signal of component L6/4 right rear axle rpm sensor is implausible
C327000 implausible values of...

Unsure of codes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW