Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tranny Gasket Leak

Serviced the transmission and now I have a leak which makes sense as the area where the leak is are the two bolts that were over-torqued and took me two days to remove using Liquid Wrench, impact screwdriver, heat and a breaker bar. I've now torqued all the bolts to specs at 8nm. My questions are as follows before proceeding. How much higher can I try torquing the bolts without creating the same situation I just experienced. If the higher torque doesn't work and the gasket I used was... Tranny Gasket Leak
Serviced the transmission and now I have a leak which makes sense as the area where the leak is are the two bolts that were over-torqued and took me two days to remove using Liquid Wrench, impact screwdriver, heat and a breaker bar.

I've now torqued all the bolts to specs at 8nm. My questions are as follows before proceeding.

How much higher can I try torquing the bolts without creating the same situation I just experienced.

If the higher torque doesn't work and the gasket I used was...

Tranny Gasket Leak

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW