Tuesday, April 21, 2020

1979 240D vacuum diagram

I've been trying to diagnosis where the vacuum leak in my 240D is because the door locks aren't working, the engine won't shut off and I feel like the transmission is shifting rough from it. I used a vacuum pump tester and circled the line that wasnt holding vacuum. I was wondering what this line does and if it's possible to just plug off with a golf tee or something so I can at least shut off my engine when I turn the key. I don't have a diagram so I'm not sure what the line does. It's on... 1979 240D vacuum diagram
I've been trying to diagnosis where the vacuum leak in my 240D is because the door locks aren't working, the engine won't shut off and I feel like the transmission is shifting rough from it. I used a vacuum pump tester and circled the line that wasnt holding vacuum. I was wondering what this line does and if it's possible to just plug off with a golf tee or something so I can at least shut off my engine when I turn the key. I don't have a diagram so I'm not sure what the line does. It's on...

1979 240D vacuum diagram

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW