Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sunroof doesn't want to close all the way...

I saw some threads about it needing to be synced, or possibly a seal needs cleaned and lubricated... I was thinking something may be bent, as it immediately stops in the same place most of the time. Any suggestions? Sometimes it doesn't work in the way it should, meaning you can push the button forward and it will open instead of closing.. I sat outside trying to get it to close for a good 20 minutes the other day..... Very annoying!
I saw some threads about it needing to be synced, or possibly a seal needs cleaned and lubricated... I was thinking something may be bent, as it immediately stops in the same place most of the time. Any suggestions? Sometimes it doesn't work in the way it should, meaning you can push the button forward and it will open instead of closing.. I sat outside trying to get it to close for a good 20 minutes the other day..... :eek: Very annoying!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW