Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Sagging seat need help!

I'm facing with the problem sagging seat bottom. My car is RHD, so the front right seat, the driver's seat, was sag at first. I bought the right seat from the LHD car and put it to my car. At first time sitting on the new seat, it was very comfort. But after 15-20 minutes on it, it seems the seat is going sag again - gradually process. So I think this is the common problem for the aged Mercedes seat. :| Even though I replace whatever new seat (used), it will go sagging again. So Anyone... Sagging seat need help!
I'm facing with the problem sagging seat bottom. My car is RHD, so the front right seat, the driver's seat, was sag at first. I bought the right seat from the LHD car and put it to my car. At first time sitting on the new seat, it was very comfort. But after 15-20 minutes on it, it seems the seat is going sag again - gradually process. :( So I think this is the common problem for the aged Mercedes seat. :| Even though I replace whatever new seat (used), it will go sagging again.

So Anyone...

Sagging seat need help!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW