I've been a long time member on Benzworld (on my second ML at the moment) and looking to possibly pick up a '13 C250 as a daily for my wife. What's the latest on ECU tunes for this car? It seems like they were able to flash them after 2017 but I couldn't find a lot of info.
I'd need something that can pass smog here in Cali or easily reversed at the very least. With VW's APR tunes, smog is a non issue. Curious if there is something similar for the C250? Don't need a huge amount of...
Latest on C250 tunes?
I'd need something that can pass smog here in Cali or easily reversed at the very least. With VW's APR tunes, smog is a non issue. Curious if there is something similar for the C250? Don't need a huge amount of...
Latest on C250 tunes?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW