Wagon owners, post pictures of what you are hauling with all of that trunk space. Show us how your Benz is not afraid to do some work. Show us how you put pickup trucks to shame. Include the weight of the load, if you know it.
Here are my four hauls thus far in 2020, the last two of which were from today. I have hauled all kinds of things in my 2002 E320 4Matic wagon over the past 16 years (I've been meaning to start this thread for a long time). At one point, I thought self leveling...
Wagons, what are you hauling?
Here are my four hauls thus far in 2020, the last two of which were from today. I have hauled all kinds of things in my 2002 E320 4Matic wagon over the past 16 years (I've been meaning to start this thread for a long time). At one point, I thought self leveling...
Wagons, what are you hauling?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW