Things done:
1. Replace hose
2. Replace expansion tank
3. Replace radiator
4. Replace radiator fan
5. Replace thermostat
5. Replace coolant sensor
After 25-30 minutes of driving, the temperature will reach 90 plus and coolant trouble pops out on message. Those replacements were recommended one a time by the nearby mechanic lol! And still same problem. I'm not sure if the car is going all the way to overheat because I don't wanna take the chances of blowing my head gasket.
* Today, I tried...
S500 gauge still fluctuating
1. Replace hose
2. Replace expansion tank
3. Replace radiator
4. Replace radiator fan
5. Replace thermostat
5. Replace coolant sensor
After 25-30 minutes of driving, the temperature will reach 90 plus and coolant trouble pops out on message. Those replacements were recommended one a time by the nearby mechanic lol! And still same problem. I'm not sure if the car is going all the way to overheat because I don't wanna take the chances of blowing my head gasket.
* Today, I tried...
S500 gauge still fluctuating
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW