Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Cold engine - better acceleration?

Hey everyone, I've bought CLS 500(W218) a year ago and during all this time I've noticed, that the reaction time to reving and all the fancy sounds of 5L engine are way better until the engine reaches it's optimal temperature. Once it goes to the mid, I lose the great sounds and most importantly, the great acceleration while driving. Let's say, if I am already at 50km/s and I push the gas pedal, on the colder temperatures of the engine, my car revs instantly to 3-4k and pushes instantly... Cold engine - better acceleration?
Hey everyone,

I've bought CLS 500(W218) a year ago and during all this time I've noticed, that the reaction time to reving and all the fancy sounds of 5L engine are way better until the engine reaches it's optimal temperature. Once it goes to the mid, I lose the great sounds and most importantly, the great acceleration while driving. Let's say, if I am already at 50km/s and I push the gas pedal, on the colder temperatures of the engine, my car revs instantly to 3-4k and pushes instantly...

Cold engine - better acceleration?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW