Thursday, April 16, 2020

Poor A/C e320

Hi to you all I have had my 320e for 4 years great car , I have taken it to France and southern Spain, I have never been that happy with the a/c, the 2 pipes to the compressor are fine small pipe very cold the other pipe warm, but I can only get the temp down to 10/11c and it takes a while . The hidden menu shows about 7 bar and 11 to 13 bar when running, the engine is running, someone has told me that the vent flaps may not be closing fully and its allowing warm air to bleed in with the... Poor A/C e320
Hi to you all
I have had my 320e for 4 years great car , I have taken it to France and southern Spain, I have never been that happy with the a/c, the 2 pipes to the compressor are fine small pipe very cold the other pipe warm, but I can only get the temp down to 10/11c and it takes a while .
The hidden menu shows about 7 bar and 11 to 13 bar when running, the engine is running, someone has told me that the vent flaps may not be closing fully and its allowing warm air to bleed in with the...

Poor A/C e320

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW