New head unit FYI..
Just did an new double din upgrade.. And ran into a problem with the "ANT" line switching on the OEM ant and power amp.. Apparently my new radio has a low current switching line.. The line was being pulled down to 3.5 v.. The fix I did,.. first I just ran the ant and power amp off the "ign/#2" position.. Everything worked fine, sounds fantastic.. On second though,.. I didn't want to overload my ign switch.. so installed a ext 12v relay to do the switching..
PS...
New head unit FYI..
Just did an new double din upgrade.. And ran into a problem with the "ANT" line switching on the OEM ant and power amp.. Apparently my new radio has a low current switching line.. The line was being pulled down to 3.5 v.. The fix I did,.. first I just ran the ant and power amp off the "ign/#2" position.. Everything worked fine, sounds fantastic.. On second though,.. I didn't want to overload my ign switch.. so installed a ext 12v relay to do the switching..
PS...
New head unit FYI..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW