Thursday, April 23, 2020

Need AC help....

Hello Gurus. 99 E320, 128k miles. Compressor runs on startup for a minute or two and then shuts off. 134 service a month ago. Can't get into DTC mode, but pulling numbers from regular menu here they are. 1-43 2-83 3-102 4-102 5-154 6-E 7-06 8-84 9-27 10-5.0(later 0.8) 11-0.3 12-0.9(later1.5) 20-6.7 21-32 22-00 23-32 24-11.0 40-164 41-85 42-40 43-136 Outside temp was 83, sunny and very hot inside car. I appreciate any help. Sun sensor? I have very limited understanding of the system Thanks!
Hello Gurus. 99 E320, 128k miles. Compressor runs on startup for a minute or two and then shuts off. 134 service a month ago. Can't get into DTC mode, but pulling numbers from regular menu here they are.

1-43
2-83
3-102
4-102
5-154
6-E
7-06
8-84
9-27
10-5.0(later 0.8)
11-0.3
12-0.9(later1.5)
20-6.7
21-32
22-00
23-32
24-11.0
40-164
41-85
42-40
43-136

Outside temp was 83, sunny and very hot inside car.
I appreciate any help. Sun sensor? I have very limited understanding of the system
Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW