Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Lower wiring harness . I've got to do it?

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to take the lower wiring harness off. I'm going to buy the same gauge wire and try to replicate it. I guess that's my only choice as they don't sell them anymore. Any advice or tricks would be appreciated. I'm on vacation so I have plenty covid 19 time! I've been reading a lot about this on this form and on peach parts forum. It says that it attaches to the back of the coffin box. Is this where attaches ? see picture
Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to take the lower wiring harness off. I'm going to buy the same gauge wire and try to replicate it.

I guess that's my only choice as they don't sell them anymore.

Any advice or tricks would be appreciated.

I'm on vacation so I have plenty covid 19 time!

I've been reading a lot about this on this form and on peach parts forum. It says that it attaches to the back of the coffin box. Is this where attaches ? see picture

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW