Summer is here and I am keeping an eye on my temps since installing the aluminium radiator. So far so good. But I am considering options should I run into issues. Also, I am worried about losing margin in the cooling department.
With the 424, the radiator is quite a bit smaller than the other sbu's. With changing from copper/brass to aluminium, some efficiency is also lost. Then to top it off, with the OD installed and running lower rpms, the cooling pump is running slower as well. When I...
SBU waterpump drive
With the 424, the radiator is quite a bit smaller than the other sbu's. With changing from copper/brass to aluminium, some efficiency is also lost. Then to top it off, with the OD installed and running lower rpms, the cooling pump is running slower as well. When I...
SBU waterpump drive
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW