Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Sun Visor Vanity Q's

Hello All, This regards my 1989 300SE with 234k miles. Now that I've resolved the oil leaks, I'm driving my MB, which means its out of the warehouse. And so I've started using a sunscreen. Which has resulted in my vanity mirror cases coming out of the sun visor. I've read where people use a hot glue. But here in Florida, I've watched that stuff melt inside of cars. So I'm looking for a more permanent solution. Which brings me to my questions: 1) Are there any reasons for me to NOT... Sun Visor Vanity Q's
Hello All,

This regards my 1989 300SE with 234k miles. Now that I've resolved the oil leaks, I'm driving my MB, which means its out of the warehouse. And so I've started using a sunscreen. Which has resulted in my vanity mirror cases coming out of the sun visor.

I've read where people use a hot glue. But here in Florida, I've watched that stuff melt inside of cars. So I'm looking for a more permanent solution. Which brings me to my questions:

1) Are there any reasons for me to NOT...

Sun Visor Vanity Q's

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW