Wednesday, April 22, 2020

96 SL500 . Hazards wont flashing when locked with remote

Hello guys. Today I noticed after the car was locked ( using central locking remote) the hazards wont stop flashing unless the car is unlocked again. The alarm doesn't go off but the hazards flash continually. This was after I cleaned the engine using auto gym engine cleaner, however this was only a spray and wipe down with damp cloth, I didn't hose it down. And this was mainly just the engine cover and cylinder heads etc. Also I used a hairdryer to blow out all the small debris from... 96 SL500 . Hazards wont flashing when locked with remote
Hello guys.
Today I noticed after the car was locked ( using central locking remote) the hazards wont stop flashing unless the car is unlocked again.

The alarm doesn't go off but the hazards flash continually.
This was after I cleaned the engine using auto gym engine cleaner, however this was only a spray and wipe down with damp cloth, I didn't hose it down. And this was mainly just the engine cover and cylinder heads etc.
Also I used a hairdryer to blow out all the small debris from...

96 SL500 . Hazards wont flashing when locked with remote

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW