Thursday, April 16, 2020

2004 Mercedes e500 electrical goes haywire

Hi so I need help I was sitting in my car and tried to adjust the passenger seat and by the way it is electrical and all of a sudden once I press the button all the electrical goes out the car was on and still was turned on I can drive it but the electrical from the a/c turn signals remove buttons locks and buttons on the steering wheel did not work I checked all the fuses to check if one blew but they were all good idk if it can be a relay or what's going on I need help because I don't want... 2004 Mercedes e500 electrical goes haywire
Hi so I need help I was sitting in my car and tried to adjust the passenger seat and by the way it is electrical and all of a sudden once I press the button all the electrical goes out the car was on and still was turned on I can drive it but the electrical from the a/c turn signals remove buttons locks and buttons on the steering wheel did not work I checked all the fuses to check if one blew but they were all good idk if it can be a relay or what's going on I need help because I don't want...

2004 Mercedes e500 electrical goes haywire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW