Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Coolant Leaking into Cowl?

1991 420SEL Symptom: Coolant leaking from cowl drains behind front tires and center; emptying coolant reservoir. Car near overheating. Background: Windshield replaced by Safelite on Tuesday. Leak occurred immediately after. My Repair: I thought the "glass technician" damaged the "Windshield Heater Element" under the glass, but I have not [yet] removed the plastic cowl cover. Thinking it would be "easier", I did remove the battery and... Coolant Leaking into Cowl?
1991 420SEL

Symptom:
Coolant leaking from cowl drains behind front tires and center; emptying coolant reservoir. Car near overheating.

Background:
Windshield replaced by Safelite on Tuesday. Leak occurred immediately after.

My Repair:
I thought the "glass technician" damaged the "Windshield Heater Element" under the glass, but I have not [yet] removed the plastic cowl cover.

Thinking it would be "easier", I did remove the battery and...

Coolant Leaking into Cowl?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qxzRX:464gQhZiCglhVpmr1Vv7HDhu-RM