Monday, October 30, 2023

Code PO341

hello I have a new problem.I did fix the problem with the gas gauge not working witch it was the sending unit in the tank.The car start it after that I park the car and when I went to start the car again it did not start.I put it on the scanner and I got code PO341 "Camshaft Position Sensor ". I replace it with a new one from Bosch. But still don't want to start and keep getting the same code PO341 even if I erase it Please can someone help.Thank you
hello I have a new problem.I did fix the problem with the gas gauge not working witch it was the sending unit in the tank.The car start it after that I park the car and when I went to start the car again it did not start.I put it on the scanner and I got code PO341 "Camshaft Position Sensor ". I replace it with a new one from Bosch. But still don't want to start and keep getting the same code PO341 even if I erase it
Please can someone help.Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qxbzJ:-UP55N1CHVpYKXyCT58WB6nQqv8