Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Alpine on the dash?

I've seen a few posts about fitting a double din unit and new/altered panel, but I think looking all the way down at the screen near the gear selector while driving isn't the best idea -my driving is bad enough already without such a distraction. It's occurred to me that I could build my own box to mount the head unit on the top centre of the dash panel, and trim into the console so that the rear of the unit sits a little lower, out of the road view. Has... Alpine on the dash?

I've seen a few posts about fitting a double din unit and new/altered panel, but I think looking all the way down at the screen near the gear selector while driving isn't the best idea -my driving is bad enough already without such a distraction. It's occurred to me that I could build my own box to mount the head unit on the top centre of the dash panel, and trim into the console so that the rear of the unit sits a little lower, out of the road view. Has...

Alpine on the dash?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qxvUP:HH1G6LOu39OkVSwk5a2tgAP3MoA