Saturday, September 30, 2023

Newbie

Hi THere My name is Babak and I am based in France. Have had a classic car, or sports car all my life and am actively looking to purchase a w124 e500 at the present time, and need to research this topic, As I have only ever owned one Mercedes which was a 250sl pagoda. Thanks
Hi THere

My name is Babak and I am based in France.
Have had a classic car, or sports car all my life and am actively looking to purchase a w124 e500 at the present time, and need to research this topic, As I have only ever owned one Mercedes which was a 250sl pagoda.
Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=Ijg0MjUyNzE1Ig:1qmbWG:xCjEoSz9QCa4nvtLdZDJoDwX76U