Friday, June 30, 2023

Help understanding my air system

Hello, I am trying to get my head around the air system on my truck. (U1300L ex-NZ army). none of the diagrams in the workshop manual match what I have and I believe previous owners might have modified/removed things. those seem to be the closest match to mine but I have an additional air tank between compressor and unloader valve and another... Help understanding my air system
Hello,
I am trying to get my head around the air system on my truck. (U1300L ex-NZ army).
none of the diagrams in the workshop manual match what I have and I believe previous owners might have modified/removed things.
those seem to be the closest match to mine





but I have an additional air tank between compressor and unloader valve and another...

Help understanding my air system

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d