Tuesday, May 30, 2023

W209 Audio Components Help

I own a 2005 CLK500 convertible. I have a COMAND audio system. I believe, that I have the MOST system. I do have the cd changer component in my glove box. I am trying to identify two components in my passenger side trunk wheel well. Two pictures attached. I do have audio after I disconnected the one component in my trunk, (possible the tele aid module), and connecting a bypass fiber optic loop. If neither of the two components in the pictures are the phone module, then would anyone on this... W209 Audio Components Help
I own a 2005 CLK500 convertible. I have a COMAND audio system. I believe, that I have the MOST system.
I do have the cd changer component in my glove box. I am trying to identify two components in my passenger
side trunk wheel well. Two pictures attached.
I do have audio after I disconnected the one component in my trunk, (possible the tele aid module),
and connecting a bypass fiber optic loop. If neither of the two components in the pictures are the
phone module, then would anyone on this...

W209 Audio Components Help

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d