Sunday, April 30, 2023

W211 REAR LOWERING LINK

Hello my fellow Mercedes Kings & Queens. I'm having and issue with the adjustment of the rear adjustable air link.My first attempt making the link shorter than the stock link and installing had the rear waaaaay too low even on the highest ride hight setting.I just took it back off the car and adjusted again making it longer than the first adjustment and still being a little shorter than stock.Could someone PLEASE HELP with the measurement from end to end in inches before I reinstall the... W211 REAR LOWERING LINK
Hello my fellow Mercedes Kings & Queens. I'm having and issue with the adjustment of the rear adjustable air link.My first attempt making the link shorter than the stock link and installing had the rear waaaaay too low even on the highest ride hight setting.I just took it back off the car and adjusted again making it longer than the first adjustment and still being a little shorter than stock.Could someone PLEASE HELP with the measurement from end to end in inches before I reinstall the...

W211 REAR LOWERING LINK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d