Friday, March 31, 2023

2003 G55 AMG Backup camera and upgrade infotainment system (head)

I just purchased an '03 G55 AMG for my wife and the first thing she asked for was a backup camera for her car. Can anyone recommend a feasible backup camera system for an '03 G55? Ideally I'd like for it to work with an upgraded infotainment system, if such system exists (I've read about Xtrons systems, but I've never heard of them before). Thanks in advance.
I just purchased an '03 G55 AMG for my wife and the first thing she asked for was a backup camera for her car.
  • Can anyone recommend a feasible backup camera system for an '03 G55?
  • Ideally I'd like for it to work with an upgraded infotainment system, if such system exists (I've read about Xtrons systems, but I've never heard of them before).
Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d