Monday, January 30, 2023

sub-frame corrousion fail mot in uk

Hi everyone! 1- i bought my E 250, 2010 recently and failed the MOT do to rear sub frame corrousion and arm attachment bracket/mounting corroded. Please advise me if I fit in for a recall and what cost will involve 2- secound problem i noticed when i put it on manual gear, dont change unless i rev it to the max
Hi everyone!
1- i bought my E 250, 2010 recently and failed the MOT do to rear sub frame corrousion and arm attachment bracket/mounting corroded. Please advise me if I fit in for a recall and what cost will involve
2- secound problem i noticed when i put it on manual gear, dont change unless i rev it to the max

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d