Saturday, December 31, 2022

Driver Side Condensation not clearing on CLS Shooting Brake

Hi, Hoping someone can help. I have a CLS Shooting Brake and having trouble with my front windscreen where there is a pocket of condensation that does not clear whether I put the full heaters on or even if I use the max button for the front fans to come on to hopefully clear the condensation. Any ideas what this could be? I think there must be a blockage somewhere but not sure how to deal with this issue. I attach a photo of this issue. thanks
Hi,
Hoping someone can help.

I have a CLS Shooting Brake and having trouble with my front windscreen where there is a pocket of condensation that does not clear whether I put the full heaters on or even if I use the max button for the front fans to come on to hopefully clear the condensation.
Any ideas what this could be? I think there must be a blockage somewhere but not sure how to deal with this issue.

I attach a photo of this issue.

thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d