Friday, December 30, 2022

Downstream post kat o2 sensor

Hi guys I hope you all had a good holiday season. I have a code coming up relating to an ageing o2 sensor downstream of my left catalytic converter. Po515 left o2 sensor (after twc) ageing po159 I have then had another code pop up a few days later saying the left cat efficiency is insufficient. 0946 Is it likely that a failing o2 sensor is the cause of the ecu thinking the cat isn't working properly? Is the sensor replacement an urgent job? Can I wait until the weather is a little... Downstream post kat o2 sensor
Hi guys

I hope you all had a good holiday season.

I have a code coming up relating to an ageing o2 sensor downstream of my left catalytic converter.
Po515 left o2 sensor (after twc) ageing po159

I have then had another code pop up a few days later saying the left cat efficiency is insufficient.
0946

Is it likely that a failing o2 sensor is the cause of the ecu thinking the cat isn't working properly?

Is the sensor replacement an urgent job? Can I wait until the weather is a little...

Downstream post kat o2 sensor

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d