Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Searching for best wheels for w124 coupe

I was searching for best looking wheels for my w124 coupe, after watching a lot of videos, I guess it is safe to say it is personal taste. While watching videos, fund this video where guy found around 20 wheel sets for older cars, some of them beaten up, some of them in great shape, but still I would like to find them too...
I was searching for best looking wheels for my w124 coupe, after watching a lot of videos, I guess it is safe to say it is personal taste. While watching videos, fund this video where guy found around 20 wheel sets for older cars, some of them beaten up, some of them in great shape, but still I would like to find them too...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84252715/stop/?check=635700447bac1ba5e129dce101685c9d