Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Urgente help please - Engine side cover

Hello, First of all, my english is not the best, and i dont know if im saying the right words for my problem. So, today i was checking my fluid levels, and i noticed a oil driping from this black small cover, i touch it very gently because was not fully pulled , and immediatly broke. what is this? this is normal? where can i buy it ?can i do it my self? thank you. photos anexed
Hello,
First of all, my english is not the best, and i dont know if im saying the right words for my problem.

So, today i was checking my fluid levels, and i noticed a oil driping from this black small cover, i touch it very gently because was not fully pulled , and immediatly broke. what is this? this is normal? where can i buy it ?can i do it my self?

thank you.
photos anexed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW