Thursday, June 30, 2022

C36 Piston Rings

I desperately need help find rings for my C36 M104 engine. The VIN is WDB HM36E4TF386984 The stamp on the Piston is Mahle 91P16+ (89.90mm) Based on the stamp, I think this is the piston Mahle Aftermarket (tecalliance.net) TecDoc TecDoc Catalogue by TecAlliance - one of the world's leading global vehicle and spare parts catalogues for the automotive aftermarket based on the TecDoc standard. web.tecalliance.net These are the rings that were in the engine (measured by my... C36 Piston Rings
I desperately need help find rings for my C36 M104 engine. The VIN is
WDB HM36E4TF386984

The stamp on the Piston is
Mahle 91P16+ (89.90mm)
Based on the stamp, I think this is the piston
Mahle Aftermarket (tecalliance.net)

These are the rings that were in the engine (measured by my...

C36 Piston Rings

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW