Monday, May 30, 2022

Oil Cooler Replacement Cost on W221 M278

Anyone know what it cost to replace the oil cooler on the M278 engine in the W221. My car is a 2013 S550 and I see drips of blue antifreeze mixed with oil all over the bottom of the bottom pully on driver side just below the oil cooler, so its my guess that maybe the oil cooler is leaking and needs replacing. Approximate cost at dealership? Is it easy to do it yourself?
Anyone know what it cost to replace the oil cooler on the M278 engine in the W221. My car is a 2013 S550 and I see drips of blue antifreeze mixed with oil all over the bottom of the bottom pully on driver side just below the oil cooler, so its my guess that maybe the oil cooler is leaking and needs replacing.

Approximate cost at dealership?

Is it easy to do it yourself?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW