Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Stuck down Rear passenger Window clk 500 2005

Could some please explain how I can pull the rear passenger window up , I was at a dealership test diving a car and the salesmanager checked the car out , unfortunately he put the window down and it will not go up. Small portion is visible . Thank You for any help , do not need to replace regulator , just want the window up , until we trade it in, I m not mechanically inclined to replace the regulator, however I think I can remove the door panel to access the window. Thanks again .
Could some please explain how I can pull the rear passenger window up , I was at a dealership test diving a car and the salesmanager checked the car out , unfortunately he put the window down and it will not go up. Small portion is visible .

Thank You for any help , do not need to replace regulator , just want the window up , until we trade it in, I m not mechanically inclined to replace the regulator, however I think I can remove the door panel to access the window.

Thanks again .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW