Wednesday, March 30, 2022

R129 SL500 1994 - Hot start issues

Hey guys I'm having issues with my car starting when it's hot, do you have any idea on what the issue could be? After a cold start, once it gets up to 90 degrees Celsius, after parking for about 10-20 mins or so it struggles to restart. When I turn it off and restart straight away when hot it starts fine. I have tried the following · Replaced battery (old one was leaking acid anyway) · Checked distributor caps for moisture – No moisture · Fuel injector cleaner in... R129 SL500 1994 - Hot start issues
Hey guys

I'm having issues with my car starting when it's hot, do you have any idea on what the issue could be?
After a cold start, once it gets up to 90 degrees Celsius, after parking for about 10-20 mins or so it struggles to restart.

When I turn it off and restart straight away when hot it starts fine.
I have tried the following

· Replaced battery (old one was leaking acid anyway)
· Checked distributor caps for moisture – No moisture
· Fuel injector cleaner in...

R129 SL500 1994 - Hot start issues

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW