Thursday, March 31, 2022

Getting my 87 560sl to start

I bought a non-running 1987 560sl with a 147k as an educational/mechanics car and I am determined to get it running. I have a beautiful 89 560sl which I love. Background Since I acquired it 5 months ago, I replaced: Fuel tank, and all components in the fuel delivery system (pumps, filter, etc.) and blew out the fuel line to fuel distributor Crankshaft position sensor, coil, distributor cap, and rotor – I have spark at each cylinder Compression is good in each cylinder... Getting my 87 560sl to start
I bought a non-running 1987 560sl with a 147k as an educational/mechanics car and I am determined to get it running. I have a beautiful 89 560sl which I love.

Background
Since I acquired it 5 months ago, I replaced:
  • Fuel tank, and all components in the fuel delivery system (pumps, filter, etc.) and blew out the fuel line to fuel distributor
  • Crankshaft position sensor, coil, distributor cap, and rotor – I have spark at each cylinder
  • Compression is good in each cylinder...

Getting my 87 560sl to start

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW