Monday, February 28, 2022

Aux input audio 10 be6019 all go!!

Ive just got my becker unit back from Warrington car radio modified to play any audio device via a RCA cable connected direct to the board with a dummy tape in the player, ive had it hooked up to my PSP watching movies through the PSP screen while playing the sound through the car's speakers, i hooked my samsung ypz5 mp3 player to it and played a compalation i put on there my self, i played my nokia N73 with a 1gb card in full of my favorite tunes through it with the headphone adapter i've... Aux input audio 10 be6019 all go!!
Ive just got my becker unit back from Warrington car radio modified to play any audio device via a RCA cable connected direct to the board with a dummy tape in the player, ive had it hooked up to my PSP watching movies through the PSP screen while playing the sound through the car's speakers, i hooked my samsung ypz5 mp3 player to it and played a compalation i put on there my self, i played my nokia N73 with a 1gb card in full of my favorite tunes through it with the headphone adapter i've...

Aux input audio 10 be6019 all go!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW