Thursday, September 30, 2021

w202 vs w210 center trim panel

hi guys I am considering going double din on my w202. There are no kit available for the w202 as far as I know but I have seen some nice part for the w210. I would like to know if the center trim panel (wood) is the same on the w210 and w202 so that I can pick up the wood of the w210 and put it on mine Thanks
hi guys
I am considering going double din on my w202.

There are no kit available for the w202 as far as I know but I have seen some nice part for the w210.

I would like to know if the center trim panel (wood) is the same on the w210 and w202 so that I can pick up the wood of the w210 and put it on mine

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW