Saturday, July 31, 2021

RPM's fluctuate

Hello! After driving my car for longer miles in the past week, I noticed that the engine is starting to fluctuate when fully warmed up. So (in all the cases I'm talking about situations when gear selector is in P; idling): Coldstart - everything is fine there. Rpm's are higher, because car is started and is warming up; When driving and sitting in the stop lights for the first 10-15 minutes, engine idles perfectly; When car is driven for longer periods, when it idles, the... RPM's fluctuate
Hello!

After driving my car for longer miles in the past week, I noticed that the engine is starting to fluctuate when fully warmed up.

So (in all the cases I'm talking about situations when gear selector is in P; idling):
  • Coldstart - everything is fine there. Rpm's are higher, because car is started and is warming up;
  • When driving and sitting in the stop lights for the first 10-15 minutes, engine idles perfectly;
  • When car is driven for longer periods, when it idles, the...

RPM's fluctuate

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW