Friday, April 30, 2021

Wondering what I have back here 1994 E320 Wagon Rear Shocks

hello all working on my moms 94 wagon and the rides quite bouncy in the rear; it has the fluid resevoir [full] in front, but I dont see the modules that everyone says to replace since the rear shocks don.t usually go. Dumb question; Am I just looking in wrong spot or does it look like they were removed?
hello all
working on my moms 94 wagon and the rides quite bouncy
in the rear;
it has the fluid resevoir [full] in front,
but I dont see the modules that everyone says to replace since the rear shocks don.t usually go.
Dumb question;
Am I just looking in wrong spot or does it look like they were removed?
20210425_090412.jpg
20210425_090417.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW