Friday, April 30, 2021

M110 vs M103 Engine

Hello, I have been trying to find a (detailed) comparison between the two inline 6 engines used in the w126. No luck so far, so I am asking here. Since this is the W126 forum, please do not get the m104 involved, there is plenty of information about that to be found elsewhere. So in particular I am interested in the following: What is the improvement of the m103 over the m110? At 3.0L it actually produces less power than the much older m110 with its 2.8L. This is not typical for... M110 vs M103 Engine
Hello,

I have been trying to find a (detailed) comparison between the two inline 6 engines used in the w126. No luck so far, so I am asking here. Since this is the W126 forum, please do not get the m104 involved, there is plenty of information about that to be found elsewhere. So in particular I am interested in the following:

What is the improvement of the m103 over the m110?

At 3.0L it actually produces less power than the much older m110 with its 2.8L. This is not typical for...

M110 vs M103 Engine

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW