Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Brake light issue

Hi I have a 2004 Mercedes S 500 and one day I went into my garage and noticed my tail lights stay on soon as I give it contact and when the car is on and there's no way turn em off except unplugging them I tried to replace brake light switch and rear sam no luck also tried fuse/s and a relay I guess there isn't a relay any help is appreciated thanks !!! Also doesn't shift out of park i don't know if the issue is related or not but happened same time thanks again
Hi I have a 2004 Mercedes S 500 and one day I went into my garage and noticed my tail lights stay on soon as I give it contact and when the car is on and there's no way turn em off except unplugging them I tried to replace brake light switch and rear sam no luck also tried fuse/s and a relay I guess there isn't a relay any help is appreciated thanks !!! Also doesn't shift out of park i don't know if the issue is related or not but happened same time thanks again

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/t5iAW