Monday, March 1, 2021

Becker BE1432 pinout diagram for the 8 PIN plug (AFTERMARKET AMPLIFIER)

I'm trying to connect a Becker BE1432 to an aftermarket amplifier and I was wondering if anybody knows the pinout for the 8 pin connector which goes to the original amplifier/tuner in the trunk. I will wire 2 RCA inputs coming from the aftermarket amplifier to the 8 pin connector. Thanks
I'm trying to connect a Becker BE1432 to an aftermarket amplifier and I was wondering if anybody knows the pinout for the 8 pin connector which goes to the original amplifier/tuner in the trunk. I will wire 2 RCA inputs coming from the aftermarket amplifier to the 8 pin connector. Thanks
2678719

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW