Saturday, January 30, 2021

ML320 doesn't start (no crank)

After looking at tons of posts here on the forum I finally gave up so I decided to ask for help to the experts, this morning my truck didn't start (ML320 '98 140,000 miles). when I turn the key to start position, the engine just click once (no crank at all), when turn key to position 2 it behaves normally, all the dashboard lights are on, the stereo and the front lights work normally, no "Start Error" on the mileage counter, when turn to start position I noticed that the dashboard lights dim... ML320 doesn't start (no crank)
After looking at tons of posts here on the forum I finally gave up so I decided to ask for help to the experts, this morning my truck didn't start (ML320 '98 140,000 miles). when I turn the key to start position, the engine just click once (no crank at all), when turn key to position 2 it behaves normally, all the dashboard lights are on, the stereo and the front lights work normally, no "Start Error" on the mileage counter, when turn to start position I noticed that the dashboard lights dim...

ML320 doesn't start (no crank)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW