Friday, October 30, 2020

W211 AC issue

Hi to everyone Idk if its the right section to post my issue actually but I need some help to solve the fault I have w211 e240 05 model , sometimes when i turn on the ac its giving a hot air , i need to turn it off and on many times or switch the car off then on to let it start cooling again . I feel this fault happened usually when i park the car for along time Any help please Thanks in advance
Hi to everyone
Idk if its the right section to post my issue actually but I need some help to solve the fault

I have w211 e240 05 model , sometimes when i turn on the ac its giving a hot air , i need to turn it off and on many times or switch the car off then on to let it start cooling again .
I feel this fault happened usually when i park the car for along time

Any help please

Thanks in advance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW