Saturday, October 31, 2020

Front Wheel Bearings

Looking for some advice and guidance. I'm going to replace front discs and pads, car has 80k on the clock and wondering if I should replace wheel bearings? If so I would appreciate advice on 1 how to remove and replace, online videos would be great! 2 what tools would I need to remove, I've attached picture of kit I've seen online but not sure if this can do both remove and replace 3 who makes the best parts, so many on line, or 4, leave them alone if not sign off wear and just regrease... Front Wheel Bearings
Looking for some advice and guidance. I'm going to replace front discs and pads, car has 80k on the clock and wondering if I should replace wheel bearings? If so I would appreciate advice on
1 how to remove and replace, online videos would be great!
2 what tools would I need to remove, I've attached picture of kit I've seen online but not sure if this can do both remove and replace
3 who makes the best parts, so many on line, or
4, leave them alone if not sign off wear and just regrease...

Front Wheel Bearings

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW