Saturday, October 31, 2020

88' 500 SEC w. KAT - stalling on acceleration

Hello Guys, I have a rather big problem with my euro 500 SEC. The car stalls when I'm trying to accelerate - I know it sounds funny but this issue makes car totally undrivable in regular traffic. I've done a video that shows the problem - english subs are available if You want The car itself sat unused for 9 years because of gearbox malfunction. Gearbox was rebuild, the engine started after putting in it new pumps and some fresh fuel. It can run on... 88' 500 SEC w. KAT - stalling on acceleration
Hello Guys,

I have a rather big problem with my euro 500 SEC. The car stalls when I'm trying to accelerate - I know it sounds funny but this issue makes car totally undrivable in regular traffic. I've done a video that shows the problem - english subs are available if You want :)


The car itself sat unused for 9 years because of gearbox malfunction. Gearbox was rebuild, the engine started after putting in it new pumps and some fresh fuel. It can run on...

88' 500 SEC w. KAT - stalling on acceleration

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW