Wednesday, April 15, 2020

What wheel is this?

I know they are lorinsers, but does anyone know what kind? This is the only pictures I have. The tire size is 225/50r16, and I have no other information on them on other than the person who originally owned them had them on his 560SEL back in the late 80s early 90s, and that they've been inside since. thanks in advance.
I know they are lorinsers, but does anyone know what kind? This is the only pictures I have. The tire size is 225/50r16, and I have no other information on them on other than the person who originally owned them had them on his 560SEL back in the late 80s early 90s, and that they've been inside since.

thanks in advance.
2627020

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW