Wednesday, April 22, 2020

W210 E55 Lower Control Arms

I'm looking to replace my front Lower Control Arms on my 02 E55. Genuine examples are quite pricey so I may consider aftermarket. Has anyone ordered Lemforder or TRW LCA's recently and what's your experience been like? I may also consider just ordering the genuine inner bushing kit as my arms seem to be in good shape, no corrosion. Has anyone replaced just the inner bushings? Obviously the proper tool is required. Thanks for your answers in advance.
I'm looking to replace my front Lower Control Arms on my 02 E55. Genuine examples are quite pricey so I may consider aftermarket. Has anyone ordered Lemforder or TRW LCA's recently and what's your experience been like?

I may also consider just ordering the genuine inner bushing kit as my arms seem to be in good shape, no corrosion. Has anyone replaced just the inner bushings? Obviously the proper tool is required.

Thanks for your answers in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW