Thursday, April 16, 2020

W168 colour of wire to instrument cluster??

Hello My battery is draining too fast. the leak current is 0,2-0,3 A It's behind fuse nr 30 Connected are central door locking and instrument cluster I know now it must be the instrument panel cluster Does anyone know the colour of this wire??? I want to cut the wire to the instruments and connect to radio I know the light beep does np funtion anymore in that case Thanks
Hello My battery is draining too fast. the leak current is 0,2-0,3 A It's behind fuse nr 30 Connected are central door locking and instrument cluster I know now it must be the instrument panel cluster Does anyone know the colour of this wire??? I want to cut the wire to the instruments and connect to radio I know the light beep does np funtion anymore in that case Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW