Wednesday, April 22, 2020

W123 water drain engine bay

Hi, I have water coming inside the cabin and the passenger drain is clean of debris. I removed the fender and obviously some repair has been done which looks good with no rust. I can't figure out if there should be a hole inside the drain area and if yes where should that drain? I am suspecting that during the repairs something was missed. should it drain where I'm pointing? I appreciate your help and more where should the water drain as it currently goes inside . I tested the drain... W123 water drain engine bay
Hi,
I have water coming inside the cabin and the passenger drain is clean of debris.
I removed the fender and obviously some repair has been done which looks good with no rust.

I can't figure out if there should be a hole inside the drain area and if yes where should that drain?

I am suspecting that during the repairs something was missed.

should it drain where I'm pointing?

I appreciate your help and more where should the water drain as it currently goes inside .

I tested the drain...

W123 water drain engine bay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/t5iAW